Exciting times over here at WYC Designs! You guys, I’m stoked and eager to add a part-time Project Manager to help me 10-15 hours per week on just about everything.
Job Description: Part-Time Project Manager
You’ll ultimately be my right hand!
Tasks would include:
- Proposal Generation
- Lead Follow Up
- Order and Delivery Tracking
- Help manage furnishing installs
- Sample sourcing and curating
- Photo shoot assistance
- Minimum 1- 2 years project management experience in any capacity.
- Background in design a plus!
- Detailed Oriented
- Highly Organized
- Excellent Communicator
- Proficient in Google Drive, Quickbooks, Asana, Slack and Canva
- Bonus points for CAD or Adobe programs
Perks of the job:
- Seeking someone local, but can obviously work from home.
- Ability to work on a variety of tasks in a constantly changing environment.
- Hands on experience – from interior design, styling, branding and photography.
- Could include travel – I do have clients across the US.
- Paid time off available.
- General flexibility, because life. It was one of the MAIN reasons I started my own gig. Family and priorities shift and work shouldn’t make you choose. As a working mama (of almost 3 boys!) I can relate.
Why work with me?
Well, I honestly could use the help as my company continues to grow! This company is personal and I’m extremely passionate about it and want to see it and the team I build grow and flourish into something truly amazing. I’m a team player, considerate leader and love building honest relationships with colleagues, vendors and clients. Work isn’t work for me – it’s something I genuinely love doing. And hey, I’m looking to add someone who I can learn just as much from.
Please fill out the form: