- What kind of projects do you work on? Design projects will be evaluated based on location, scope and duration.
- Design projects can be furnishings, remodels, to full new custom home builds.*
- Do you offer E-design services? Yes, E-design services are available but will need to meet a minimum hourly requirement. At this time I don’t offer 1-2 hour consults.
- How do you invoice? Initial design fees are typically invoiced 50% up front and the remaining 50% at the end of the project and sent through Quickbooks to process electronically.
- Any other design fees? Other design fees may include a % commission on all furnishings purchased through trade discounts. Items out of scope will be addressed and invoiced at a pre-determined hourly rate.
- Can I pay with credit cards or bank transfers? All invoices are sent through Quickbooks and I prefer ACH bank transfers, but credit cards are also accepted with convenience charges.
- What about furniture storage? Storage/receiving, moving and delivery fees (locals) will be through a third party.
- What projects do you take on? It all varies! Social media consulting will be evaluated based on platforms, content requirements and duration.
- Do you offer branding packages a-la-carte? Branding package can include logo design, color palette, icons and fonts and will be custom tailored for every client.
- What photography projects do you take on? Photography projects will be evaluated by location, shot list and amount of images, edit time and overall duration. I prefer product photography, interiors, or flat lays.
- Will images be edited and how will you send them? All editing will be made through Lightroom and will be shared via Google Drive or WeTransfer.
- Usage rights can be negotiated prior to photoshoot .